Last Modified: March 30, 2020
CONTACT US: If you have any questions about the Policy or wish to contact us, we can be reached via any of the following:
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We value your trust and strive to safeguard any Information, including personally identifiable information (“PII”) that you may share with us. PII is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate an individual. When you use our Services, we may collect the following categories of information, which may be considered PII when maintained in identifiable form:
- Your name, year of birth, username and password, gender, email address, contact information, country of residence, employment, and other information you provide us when you create an account with us; sign-up to receive communications or materials from us; place an order; enter a contest; submit content or post feedback and/or comments; send us an email or request for information; or otherwise submit a form to us.
- Usage, viewing, logs, metrics and other device and technical data collected when you visit a Moolathon website or the Moolathon App, utilize our Services as an end user, or open or reply to emails we send. Usage information could include the time, date, and duration of your use of our Services; your interaction with content offered through the Services, and any referring websites. Device information may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device identifiers, device information (such as type and model, operating system type, browser type, language, and settings), mobile ad identifiers, cookie IDs, referring / exit pages and URLs, interaction information (such as clickstream data), domain names, pages viewed, software crash data, and other similar technical data. Our servers may automatically keep an activity log of your use of the Services.
- Information collected from third party or public or commercially-available sources or that we receive from companies that partner with us to provide products and Services. This may include information we receive from our advertising and market research partners, who may provide us with information about your interest in and engagement with our online advertisements. When you interact with any Moolathon page or account on a social media platform, such as Facebook, or LinkedIn, we may collect the personal information that you make available to us on that page or account, including your social media account ID. We will comply with the privacy policies of the social media platform and we will only collect and store such personal information that we are permitted to collect by those social media platforms. With your consent, we also may share information about your activities, including what you view on our websites, with that social network’s users.
- Location information when you visit the Moolathon website or Moolathon App or use our Services, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with one of our sites or applications or associated with your IP address. Advertisements and content may be directed at you based on this data.
- Other information about you, our device, or your use of the Services in ways that we describe to you when collecting the information or otherwise with your consent. You may choose not to provide us with certain types of information, but doing so may affect the quality in using the Services. We may also collect non-personally identifiable information and use this together with personal information to create aggregate information.
We may use the information from one aspect of the Services for other aspects of Services and we may combine information gathered from multiple aspects of the Services into a single user record. We also may use or combine information that we collect offline or we collect or receive from third-party sources for many reasons, including to enhance, expand, and check the accuracy of our records. Additionally, data collected from a particular computer, browser or device may be used with another computer, browser or device that is linked to the computer, browser or device on which such data was collected. We also use anonymous information, such as usage data and aggregated data, for other lawful purposes, such as to create content that others may find useful.
3. HOW DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
- For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Web Beacons. Web beacons (also called “web tags” or “pixels”) are tiny graphics or scripts that communicate information from your device to a server. Beacons can be embedded in online or mobile content, videos, advertisements, or emails. They allow a server to read certain types of information from your device, such as when you viewed the beacon (and thus the content in which it is embedded) and the IP address of the device on which you viewed the beacon. We and third parties use beacons for a variety of purposes, including to analyze the use of our Services and (in conjunction with cookies) to provide content and ads that are more relevant to you.
- SDKs . SDKs are third-party computer code that we may incorporate into our mobile applications that may be used for a variety of purposes, including to provide us with analytics regarding the use of our mobile applications, to integrate with social media, add features or functionality to our app, or to facilitate online advertising.
4. WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
We will use information in connection with the purpose for which you provided it (e.g., to contact you with a response to a request for information and/or to provide services). We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes. Additionally, our information sharing practices vary based on the type information and the recipient:
- Third Party Service Providers. Third party agents and vendors perform functions on our behalf, including, but not limited to, hosting, content syndication, content management tools, applications, social media integration, marketing, analytics, billing, shipping, and customer service. These entities may have access to personal information if needed to perform their functions. If such access is required, the third parties will be obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of that personal information. They are restricted from using, selling, distributing or altering this data in any way other than to provide the requested services to Moolathon.
- Social Media Services . If you interact with any Moolathon page or account on a social media platform, we may share your information with that social media service. Social media services will use that information based on their own privacy policies. If you do not want your information shared in this way, do not connect your social media service account with our Services.
- Aggregate or Anonymous Information . We also may share other information with third parties in a manner that does not identify particular users. For instance, we may share such information to help us determine how parts of Services are used, so that we may improve our services. We will also may share aggregate information with our partners and other third parties about how our users collective demographics or how they collectively use our Services. We also may share aggregate information with our partners about how many advertising impressions were delivered.
- Law Enforcement, Legal Process, and Emergency Situations . In some cases, we may use or disclose your personal information to a third party if we are required to do so by law or if we in good faith believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law or legal process; to protect, enforce, and defend against activities that may threaten the security, integrity or availability of our or another party’s products, systems and Services; or to protect, enforce, or defend the legal rights, privacy, safety, or property of Moolathon, its agents, officers, directors, and employees.
- Professional Advisors. Moolathon may disclose your personal information to professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
Privacy of Children
We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from users of this site who are under the age of thirteen without parental consent. If we become aware that a user of the site is under the age of 13 we will remove that child’s personal information from our files, in accordance with the federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998.
California Privacy Rights
Under California's "Shine the Light" law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us, once per calendar year, information about the customer Information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g. requests made in 2020 will receive information regarding 2019 sharing activities). To obtain this information from us, please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com and write “Request for California Privacy Information” for the subject of your message. We will send you a reply e-mail containing the requested information once we confirm your request. Not all information sharing is covered by the “Shine the Light” requirements and only that information which is covered will be included in our response.
Data Security and Integrity
Moolathon has implemented reasonable security measures, including the use of physical, technical, and administrative controls, to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, and modification. From time-to-time, we review our security procedures to consider appropriate new technologies and methods.
Please be aware, though, that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot ensure, and do not warrant or guarantee, that the information you transmit to Moolathon will remain secure, nor do we guarantee that this information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, destroyed or used in an unauthorized manner. You are responsible for the security of your information when using unencrypted, open access, or otherwise unsecured networks.
If we learn of a security breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may also post a notice on our websites if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive a notice of a security breach in writing. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, please reach out to us via the information in the “Contact Us” Section below.
5. YOUR PRIVACY CONTROLS AND OPTIONS
You may opt out of having your information shared with entities working on our behalf, as discussed below. Although you can opt out of promotional messages, we reserve the right to send you informational email messages about any administrative notices regarding the Site, as permitted under the CAN-SPAM Act (15 U.S.C. §7701 et seq.).
We may also use your information to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; or if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Moolathon or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and individual well-being and safety.
If you do not wish to receive promotional information from us, you may opt out of receiving such communications by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correcting and Updating Account Information.
By logging into your account or using our Services, you may be able to change certain account information. Your account settings may also permit you to opt-out of some types of notification messages. To protect your privacy and security, we require your username and password in order to verify your identity before granting account access or making changes.
Turning Off Cookies .
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but also usually allow you to modify your settings to disable or reject cookies, including cookies for interest-based advertising. If you delete your cookies or if you set your web browser to decline cookies, however, some features of the Services may not work or may not work as designed. You can usually find these settings in the Options or Preferences menu of your browser; links to instructions provided by several of the most common browsers are below. You can also learn more at www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Cookie settings in Google Chrome
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Safari web and iOS .
Opting Out of Targeted Advertising .
Many of the third party advertisers that use tracking or targeting tools in connection with our Services either directly, or are members of programs that, offer you additional choices regarding the collection and use of your information. You can learn more about the options available to limit these participating third parties’ collection and use of your information by visiting their websites:
- Opt Out of Interest Based Advertising (National Advertising Initiative)
- Your Ad Choices (Digital Advertising Alliance)
- Your Online Choices (European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance)
- Users of our mobile apps may opt out of receiving targeted advertising in mobile apps through participating members of the Digital Advertising Alliance by installing the AppChoices mobile app, available here, and selecting the user’s choices.
Blocking Advertising ID Use in your Mobile Settings .
Your mobile device settings may provide functionality to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
Mobile App Tracking Opt Out Tools .
You can learn about your options to opt-out of mobile app tracking by certain advertising networks through your device settings. For more information about how to change these settings for Apple, Android or Windows devices, see:
- Apple: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4228
- Android: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/
- Windows: http://choice.microsoft.com/en-US/opt-out
Social Media Settings .
If you interact with any Moolathon page or account on a social media platform, you may have the ability to limit the information that we may obtain from the social media platform by controlling your settings for the particular platform. For example, you may access and change your settings through the Facebook settings page for Apps and Websites. If you withdraw our ability to access certain information from a social media platform, that choice will not apply to information that we have already received from that platform.
Using Privacy Plug-ins or Browsers .
You can block our websites from setting cookies used for interest-based ads by using a browser with privacy features, likeBrave, or installing browser plugins likePrivacy Badger, Ghostery or uBlock Origin , and configuring them to block third party cookies/trackers.
Do Not Track .
Do Not Track is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user turns on the Do Not Track signal, the browser sends a message to websites requesting them not to track the user. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. For information about Do Not Track, visit www.allaboutdnt.org.
Third Party Sites
We comply with Internal Revenue Service, state, and local laws and regulations and our internal policies governing the retention, management, and destruction of Information and PII collected and maintained by Moolathon.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and request changes to the personal information that Moolathon has collected about you by contacting us as described in the “Contact Us” section above. However, please be aware that we may not accommodate a change request that would impact record retention or other operational requirements like remembering email opt-out preferences, violate any law or legal requirement, or cause the information to be incorrect. California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices.